Thames & Kosmos
Simple Machines by Thames & Kosmos # 665069
Regular price $31.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Through 26 model-building exercise, gain hands-on experience with gears and all six classic simple machines: wheels and axles, levers, pulleys, inclined Planes, screws, and wedges.
- Durable, modular construction system is compatible with building pieces in other construction, physics, and engineering kits from Thames & Kosmos.
- Learn how simple machines are all around us (the flagpole at school, the wheelbarrow in your backyard, The seesaw at the playground!) and how they're used to make complex tasks easier to do.
- Includes a specially designed spring scale so that you can measure how the machines change the direction and magnitude of forces.
- A 32-page, full-color illustrated manual guides model building with step-by-step instructions and provides fun, engaging scientific information.