Epoch Everlasting Play aka International Playthings
Diggin’ Doggies by Game Zone #P25117
Regular price $19.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Help the doggie find his bones: Oh no! Your doggie has lost all his bones. Help him find them and bring them back to his dog house. Be the first to help your doggie collect all his bones and you win! Get them nose down to a bone and watch as they magically pick it up with their magnetic noses! This law of attraction will help your doggie win the game.
- Easy for everyone: Learning to play this game will be way easier than teaching your dog to fetch. Place all the bones color-side facedown in each dugout space around the board, place the doggies in their respective kennels, and roll the die. Choose a direction, and hop as many spaces as the die indicates. Use your doggie’s magical nose to pick up the bone where your doggie landed.
- Get back to the dog house: If the color of the bone matches the color of your doggie, put it in his/her kennel, if not, return it to the dugout space, and let the next player test their luck. Once players fetch all three bones, their pup is very close the victory bark. Just make sure he/she runs back to the doghouse before the others catch up.
- Family learning fun time: Diggin’ Doggies is a great indoor game to play with the family or a few friends. It teaches counting, color recognition, hand-and-eye coordination, following game directions and taking turns, all while your family is having fun.
- Product specification: Package contains (1) Game Zone Diggin’ Doggies Board Game. Game includes 12 bones in four colors, one die, and four plastic doggy playing pieces. Updated version of International Playthings Award Winning Diggity Dogs. Great for 2-4 players. Ages 3 and up