Peter Pauper Press
Learn To Draw Everything by Peter Pauper Press #340511
Pickup available at 26 S. Main St.
Usually ready in 4 hours
Are you ready to draw . . . all kinds of things? This book is for you!
- It's the ultimate drawing book for awesome artists!
- Jam-packed with dozens of all-new tutorials, plus favorites from across the Learn to Draw series.
- 96 pages -- twice as big as our other Learn to Draw books!
- What makes Learn to Draw books different?
- The red guiding lines in each step that make completing each drawing simple, easy, satisfying, and fun!
- Extra outlines of each subject are also provided for young artists to trace -- for practice and for building confidence.
- Kids can use their new artistic skills and imagination to draw their own pictures on the background pages provided throughout.
- Drawing book is full color.
- Thick, high-quality paper.
- Sturdy paperback binding.
- Ages 6 and up.
- 96 pages.
- Book measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
Shipping & Returns
Items will ship within 2 business days
Shipping cost is calculated by weight:
Up to 1lb= $5
Up to 4lbs= $12
Up to 8lbs= $16
*Flat rate excludes Alaska, Hawaii and several islands. Flat rate also excludes some larger items, which are noted in their Product Page
*$5 First Class Shipping will ship in a soft package, in which case, package damage may occur. If you would like to receive your package in a box, you may add this product to your order for upgraded shipping.
Returns accepted within 30 days; customer pays return shipping